This FAQ will be your best resource to quickly find answers to questions about using the WorldClassRoom online interface and tools.
If you have a question, it's likely that someone else is wondering the same thing. Therefore, we suggest that you:
- Start by searching existing questions in the Search box above.
- If your search shows that your question hasn't already been asked, add the question yourself. The staff at the Online Learning Center will do their best to respond in a timely fashion. email@example.com
- If your question can't wait, please contact the IT Service Desk by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free at 1-866-435-7270 during their operating hours.
Please use the latest versions of either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for the best user experience in WorldClassRoom powered by Canvas. For more information on browsers: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10720
- Download Google Chrome and/or Mozilla Firefox for a better experience with WorldClassRoom. Both are free downloads and compatible with all operating systems.
- Other Browsers that can be used:
- Microsoft Edge (for windows): https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/microsoft-edge
- Safari (for mac): https://www.apple.com/safari/https://www.apple.com/safari/
Internet Explorer (IE) is no longer a supported browser for use with Webster's WorldClassRoom.
If you are an IE user, we recommend that you download Google Chrome and/or Mozilla Firefox for a better experience with WorldClassRoom.