This FAQ will be your best resource to quickly find answers to questions about using the WorldClassRoom online interface and tools.
If you have a question, it's likely that someone else is wondering the same thing. Therefore, we suggest that you:
- Start by searching existing questions in the Search box above.
- If your search shows that your question hasn't already been asked, add the question yourself. The staff at the Online Learning Center will do their best to respond in a timely fashion.
- If your question can't wait, please contact the IT Service Desk by email at email@example.com or call toll-free at 1-866-435-7270 during their operating hours.
Internet Explorer version 9 (IE9) is no longer a supported browser for use with Webster's WorldClassRoom. (Note: all IE versions below 9 are currently not supported.)
If you are an IE9 user (or using an older version of IE), you will see a warning message when you log in stating your browser is unsupported. Over time, you may see an increase in technical issues and glitches, or even not be able to log in, which may impede your ability to fully participate in your online courses.
If you are an IE9 user, we recommend that you take the following actions:
- Download Google Chrome and/or Mozilla Firefox for a better experience with WorldClassRoom. Both are free downloads and compatible with all operating systems.
- Upgrade to IE10 or IE11. Please be advised that IE10 and IE11 may not work for PC users who are using the Windows XP or older operating systems. In this case, we recommend Chrome or Firefox.
Are you having problems watching videos or accessing other multimedia in your course? Does the "Getting Started" linked to the Home page load improperly? Your browser is probably blocking the content. The good news? It's easy to fix!
Click on the link below to find out how.