If you receive federal financial aid, you may be eligible to utilize a portion of your refund ahead of the term to purchase your textbook(s). To qualify, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have financial aid which has been awarded, but not yet disbursed to your student account.
(Note: Many students are not eligible during Fall 2 or Spring 2, as aid is typically disbursed in full at the start of the semester, if registered for both Fall/Fall 2 or Spring 1/Spring 2.)
- Be expecting a refund; financial aid award amount must be in of excess of charges for tuition and fees.
- Be registered for an online or St. Louis area course for the term of application.
- Complete the Money for Textbooks application form during the application period, which begins two weeks prior to the start of the graduate term, and is open for four weeks. Please see website for exact dates.
- Be utilizing your Webster University email account, as all communications regarding Money for Textbooks are sent to this email.
For more information about the Money for Textbooks program, please watch this video: