Once you are ready to share content, you will need to "tag" or attach specific information about the resource to make iteasily searchable. Metadata will be required for the following:
- Title: Edit the title of your resource if necessary. This will be pre-populated based on the resource name.
- Description: Enter a description for your resource. If you plan to share your resource with other users, be as descriptive as possible.
- Tags: Enter tags to make it easy for other users to find your resource (at least one tag is required). For example, you can add Common Core State Standard tags.
- Image: Select an image from Flickr or upload your own image. Images are not available for image or video resources.
- Grades and Outcomes information: Select the appropriate grade level using the sliders/dropdown menus and tag any outcomes.