- In the course, click on Settings from the Course Navigation Menu.
- On the upper right hand side, click on Student View.
- You are now in Student View. At the bottom of the browser window, there will be a bar saying that you are currently logged into the Student View. The bar will remain as long as you are in the Student View.
- Click on Grades from the Course Navigation Menu.
- The Test Student grade book is now visible.
- To leave Student View, click on Leave Student View in the bar at the bottom of the window.
- As a student, what do I need to know about federal financial aid?
- As a student enrolled in an online course, what expectations of online instructors should I be aware of?
- How do I view my final grades?
- What are academic integrity and academic honesty? As a student, how do I ensure I am meeting Webster University’s policies?
- What are the expecations of me as a student enrolled in an online course?
You cannot comment on this entry