- In your course, click on People from the Course Navigation Menu.
- Once in People, click on the button View User Groups, found on the right hand side.
- Click on the button Make a New Set of Groups, found on the right hand side.
- A dialogue box will appear.
- Fill in the needed information. Give a title for the type of groups you are creating, for example, Editing Groups, and choose the radio button to assign the students manually to groups.
- Click the plus icon to add a group to the category.
- In the box that appears, give the group a name, for example Editing Group 1. To make more groups, continue to click the plus icon. Once you have created all of your groups, click Update.
- Then drag student names from the Unassigned list, to the appropriate Group.
- Groups: Faculty
- Canvas Release Notes 5/16/15
- Quizzes: Faculty
- I can't create my own group! Who do I need to contact to create a new group?
You cannot comment on this entry