Sometimes browsers identify and block videos due to potential security risks. When videos are blocked, there may be an empty box or a message about updating your flash player, as shown in the picture below.
If your browser blocks a course video, you will either need to try another browser or manually allow the content. Below are the instructions to unblock videos in the two most popular browsers.
- On the left side of the address bar, click on the lock icon.
- You will receive the “Connection is Not Secure” message from the browser.
- Click the angled bracket to view details about the connection.
- Click the “Disable protection for now” button. Then video player will then load in the frame.
- Click on the shield icon on the side of the address bar.
- Click on the "Load unsafe script" link.
- The page will reload and the video will appear.