There may be three or more volume controls depending on how you have your computer configured, including:
- Your computer system volume
- Settings on any speakers, headphones, or other external devices
- The video player itself
Here are a few tips to increase the volume:
- Increase the volume on yoru computer system. For PC users, the volume control is in the task bar, which is usually located at the bottom right corner of your screen. For Mac users, the volume control is usually in the top right corner of the screen. See the pictures below.
- Check that your external audio devices, such as speakers and headphones, are plugged in, turned on, and are set to a reasonable level.
- By default, the volume level on the streaming video player is at about 70%. To increase the volume on the audio player, click on the right end of the controller until all the bars are white (shown below).
Here's a close-up view of the player's volume controls: