Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- How do I log in to WorldClassRoom using the Canvas app?
- How do I comment on announcements?
- As a student, what things do I need to do before the completion of an online course?
- What are academic integrity and academic honesty? As a student, how do I ensure I am meeting Webster University’s policies?
- Is online tutoring available for my online course?
- How do I get help using Webster Tutoring or if I have questions about online tutoring?
- What are the expecations of me as a student enrolled in an online course?
- As a student enrolled in an online course, what expectations of online instructors should I be aware of?
- How can I submit feedback about my online class and/or my instructor?
- As a student, what do I need to know about federal financial aid?
- How does Online Compare to Face-to-Face Courses?
- How can I drop or withdraw from my online course?
- I'm about to start the final course for my degree program! What happens next?
- I need help with my online course. How can I get assistance?
- My online course has started and I don't have my textbook. What are Textbook eReserves?
- Announcements: Students
- Assignments: Students
- Calendar: Students
- Collaborations: Students
- Conferences: Students
[ next ]