- How do I subscribe to a discussion thread?
- How can I drop or withdraw from my online course?
- How does Online Compare to Face-to-Face Courses?
- As a student, what do I need to know about federal financial aid?
- How can I submit feedback about my online class and/or my instructor?
- As a student enrolled in an online course, what expectations of online instructors should I be aware of?
- What are the expecations of me as a student enrolled in an online course?
- What are academic integrity and academic honesty? As a student, how do I ensure I am meeting Webster University’s policies?
- Online Course Tour for Students
- How does Canvas compare to Blackboard Vista? What similarities and differences can I expect as a student?
- How do I find textbook information for my upcoming online course?
- Where is my Webster University email and how do I use it?
- As a student, what things do I need to do before the completion of an online course?
- As a student, what things do I need to do before an online course begins?
- How do I forward my Webster University email to a personal account?
- How do I apply for Money for Textbooks?