Whether you are just getting started in your first online course or you have taken multiple online courses, there is a lot to know about Webster's WorldClassRoom! This FAQ website houses hundreds of step-by-step tutorials about all sorts of functions WorldClassRoom has. However, you may find it helpful to know just a few key basics, so that you feel comfortable in working through your online course.
Below you will find several FAQ's which online instructors and Online Learning Center staff have deemed to be essential items to know in order to be successful in an online course, or currently relevant issues of which you should be aware.
Before the Term
- Checklist: Before Starting an Online Course
- What to do if you cannot see your course when you log in
- Online Course Tour Video (also viewable in the Welcome module on your course homepage)
- Expectations of students in online courses
- Expectations of instructors of online courses
During the Term
Getting Started In Your Course
- Navigating your course
- Accessing the Course Syllabus
- Navigating modules (be sure to start with the Welcome and Week 1 modules!)
- Textbook eReserves
Keeping Up With Your Class
- Navigating WorldClassRoom and the Recent Activity Stream
- The WorldClassRoom Calendar
Grades & Feedback
- How to access and review faculty comments/feedback on assignments
- Checking your assignment grades
- Reviewing quiz results
- What are conversations?
- Where are conversations?
- How to reply to conversations
- Tips for organizing your conversations Inbox
Other Common Questions
After the term
If you are a student enrolled in an online course and you have questions about any other items contained on this page, please contact the Online Learning Center's Student Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 622-0888.